*NOTE: Glass by its very nature is very sharp, and incredibly hazardous. Too many people become seriously injured by being too flippant around glass and its fitting. Always use a competent glazier if at all in doubt.
Thatcham Glass Centre offer a comprehensive glazing service, delivered by our experienced glazing team, who are fully insured for your peace of mind.
With our considerable 60 years’ experience catered to a range of organisations, we recognise the importance of your organisation’s glazing needs. Throughout our years of trading, we have worked with various clients, including churches, schools and colleges, retail outlets, salons, local shops/businesses, estate agents, office blocks, hospitals, factory units, pubs, and housing associations; as well as alongside local tradesmen and insurance organisations.
Our work has continuously resulted in receiving a great response and positive feedback from clients.
With competitive pricing, a 24-hour local emergency service, technical advice and our bespoke finishes, why not see what we can do for you?
Although we are a local Thatcham/Newbury based company, we often work as far out as Swindon in the West, Reading and Bracknell in the East, Didcot and Abingdon to the North and Andover and Winchester in the South.
What We Can Offer:
- 24/7 Emergency Local Service – Boarding and Glazing
- Safety Glass (Toughened and Laminated) - Including Shop front Replacements
- Broken & Misted Up Unit Replacement – Single Glazed, Double Glazed and Triple Glazed Units that Suit All Makes and Designs
- Aluminium Secondary's
- Leaded Units – With a Large Variety of Designs
- Antique Glass
- Glazing in UPVC, Wood and Aluminium
- Door Panels, Window Panels E.g. Conservatories, Velux’s
- UPVC Inserts, Cat/Dog Flaps, Integral Blinds, Non-Electric Vents
- Perspex/Acrylic – With a Variety of Textures and Colours - Including Light Panels
- Shower Screens, Balustrades, Staircases
- Shelves and Tabletops
- Sandblasted, Patterned, Textured, Coloured Glass and Bullions
- Stove Glass – Ceramic Glass
- Wired/Fire Resistant Glass
- Mirrors – With a Variety of Designs
- Splashbacks – Paint Matches and Glitter Available (Kitchen and Bathroom)
- Greenhouse Glass/ Horticultural Glass (3mm)
- Picture Glass (Clear and Non-reflective/diffused) (2mm)
- Glazing Products (Putty, Silicone, Glazing tapes, Cleaner, Glazing Screws/Clips)
ALL GLASS CAN COME IN A VARIETY OF THICKNESSES DEPENDING ON USE AND REGULATION. IF YOU ARE UNSURE, PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK.
NOTE: WE DO NOT SUPPLY FENSA CERTIFICATION FOR WINDOW FRAMES. THEREFORE, WE CAN ONLY SUPPLY WINDOW FRAMES THAT INCLUDES GLASS PANELS.
ALL GLASS CAN COME IN A VARIETY OF THICKNESSES DEPENDING ON USE AND REGULATION GUIDELINES. IF UNSURE YOU WILL BE ADVISED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR YOUR SAFETY AND REGULATION – SAFETY GLASS (TOUGHENED/LAMINATED) MUST BE INSTALLED WHERE APPROPRIATE
Doors and Windows:
Where Direct Heat is Absorbed by Glass this MUST be Toughened – Above Hobs and in Surround Oven spaces/Argas
Tabletops and Shelves:
These MUST be Toughened Due to the Weight and Possible Heat that they would endure.
For more information on our services please call us on 01635 862588