With 60 years of consecutive trading, we not only know the area we serve very well, but also the needs and values of our customers – both past and present. We are a dynamic and friendly family managed business, who pride ourselves on maintaining our traditional values that have helped us to reach such a high standard of quality and customer care. We have many examples of working alongside councils, schools and colleges, builders and developers, estate agents as well as private & domestic customers.
WHAT CAN THATCHAM GLASS CENTRE OFFER?
- Single, Double and Triple glazed units to suit all makes and designs (British Standards EN 1279)
- Secondary double glazing (designs and colours made to measure)
- Glazing work carried out on all UPVC, wood or aluminium
- UPVC or aluminium windows and doors (supply only)
- Upgrade existing frames to contain new thermal energy efficient glass
- Bespoke mirrors with a variety of designs e.g. for bathrooms, dance studios and gyms
- Wide selection of Pilkington patterns and obscure glass
- Bespoke tabletops and shelving (polished edge work or bevelling)
- Shower screens, glass staircases and glass balustrades (made to measure)
- Kitchen and bathroom splashbacks with a large selection of colours, including paint matches
- Antique restoration glass
- Ceramic glass (fire/stove) cut to any size and shape
- Large stock of greenhouse glass and picture glass, including non-reflective
- Safety and fire glass to doors, windows and glass roof replacements
- Cat or dog flaps fitted
- Shop front windows
- Perspex and polycarbonate cut to any size and shape, including for use as light panels
- Suppliers of glazing products including putty, silicone and glazing tapes etc.
WHY CHOOSE THATCHAM GLASS CENTRE?
- Employees are all experienced, practiced and confident glaziers with a focus on detail
- All glass and glazing to British Standards (EN 1279), with Single, Double and Triple glazed units manufactured to British Standard Kitemark
- CHAS and Safe Contractor approved
- Fully insured to carry out both small or large projects (E.L.P/L.P.R)
- Thatcham Glass Centre are supported by an independent health and safety advisor
- All relevant, certified courses on health and safety regulations are completed
- Detailed risk & method statements issued wherever required
- First Aid trained and qualified
- Staff ID badges and professional uniforms
- Glass wastage safely removed & environmentally recycled
- 24-hour local emergency service, please see below for more information
Thatcham Glass Centre provide a 24-hour local, fast response emergency service as we are fully aware of the safety and security implications behind having an unsecure glass panel in either a commercial or domestic property. Where possible, Thatcham Glass Centre will replace your glass straight away, or if the glass is required to be ordered, we will fully board and make the area secure.